Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Best DIY window and glass cleaner ever!!

I call it "The Orange Miracle"! I was recently roaming around and I found this amazing 2 ingredient recipe for a wonder working glass cleaner! Don't believe me? Well okay. But here it is, no jokes, no gimmicks, just plain old amazingness in a spray bottle! Now if you are anything like me, you can NOT stand the smell of vinegar, I don't know it smells dead or something! But it cleans windows and glass so beautifully! So this is what I did!!
Go get ya a 28 oz regular old spray bottle (I bought mine at the Dollar Tree), peel 3 oranges (the recipe called for 2 but like I said vinegar :-/), and some good old fashioned white stinky vinegar! Take the orange peels and break them up to about quarter sized pieces or at least small enough to shove in the bottle, but not so small that your sprayer is going to suck it right up the tube. Shove those bad boys in your handy dandy spray bottle, and fill it up to the fill line with vinegar. Wait about 24 hours or so and BOOM a good smelling glass cleaner that is safe for your babies and pets! The orange peel makes for a perfect shine and smells heavenly. I left my orange peels in there, and probably will until the bottle runs out, then its time to start all over. Above is a picture of my perfection!! Hope you like this and good luck!!

What you need:
28oz spray bottle
the orange peel from 3 oranges
white vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment